Simple Fish Ideas
- Grill or pan-fry fish, season and drizzle with
- Spread over fish, wrap in tinfoil and bake in moderate oven until cooked – alternatively pan-fry the fish and serve with any one of our pastes as a condiment
- Drizzle over fish or shellfish and leave to marinate for a short time. Barbecue or pan-fry and serve.
- Sear tuna briefly and slice. Toss with , and a drizzle of .
- Cook Akaroa salmon, toss with and and rocket. Season.
- Combine finely chopped blanched almonds, a pinch of , chopped Italian parsley and EVO. Rub over hapuka or snapper, cover and bake in moderate oven until cooked.
- Cut calamari into rings and marinate in either or for a short time, season well, then sear in a hot pan.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.