La Chinata Paprika
- Sweat chopped onions and garlic (you could also add shallots, carrots or capsicum) gently in with La Chinata paprika. Use as a base to start braises, soups, , or meat dishes.
- Toss kumara, pumpkin or potato wedges in , salt and La Chinata paprika and bake in a hot oven until golden and crisp.
- In a mortar and pestle combine La Chinata paprika with fresh garlic, oregano and a splash of and . Use as a marinade for lamb, chicken, fish or pork.
- Use La Chinata paprika to dust fish, prawns or squid rings before serving.
- Add La Chinata paprika to , salad dressings or baking for a smoky flavour.
- Mix a few spoonfuls of La Chinata paprika with a little and lemon and rub all over and inside a whole duck or chicken. Leave for one hour before roasting.
- Liven up your macaroni or cauliflower cheese by adding a spoonful of La Chinata paprika to the béchamel.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.