Peter Gordon Products
- Add to or salads, or spoon over roast or braised lamb or poached chicken.
- Use as a dip for samosas, spring rolls or wontons, or use to marinate meat or fish. Stir through mashed potatoes for a fiery kick!
- Cut kumara into chunks and roast at 180°C in for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and toss through the , and roast for a further 8 minutes. Serve hot.
- Toast sliced sourdough. Rub each side with a cut clove of garlic, drizzle with and spread with . Top with sliced tomato and then . Grill until cheese is golden. Top with rocket and a drizzle of
- Use the to dress a salad of baby cos lettuce, and fresh avocado.
- Lightly oil scallops, season, and quickly grill or pan fry until just cooked (about 90 seconds). Serve on a bed of watercress, and top with a dollop of and a drizzle of .
- Marinate large chunks of fish, lamb chops or chicken kebabs in the for 20 minutes before grilling on the barbeque.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.