Capsicum Chilli Jam
- Heat together ½ cup JLC Capsicum Chilli Jam and 2-3 tbsp . Toss through freshly-cooked brussel sprouts, green beans or blanched asparagus.
- Perfect with homemade sweetcorn fritters.
- Make your favourite meatballs, mini size, and thread them onto long knotted bamboo picks. Drizzle with heated JLC Capsicum Chilli Jam
- Grease medium or large muffin tins. Line with puff pastry. Fill with a mixture of diced , and JLC Capsicum Chilli Jam, salt and pepper. Place a puff pastrylid on top. Bake at 180ºC for 12-15 minutes.
- Fill a platter, small or large, with freshly-smoked seafood such as or smoked mussels. Place a bowl of JLC Capsicum Chilli Jam in the centre and serve.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.