Gameford Lodge Duck Ideas
- Drizzle cooked duck breasts or legs with and serve with a salad of roasted potatoes, , and pile onto watercress and drizzle with .
- Mix or with or and use as a seasoning for duck.
- Score the skin of duck breasts in a grid pattern almost down to the meat. Season and pan fry, skin side down, for 8 minutes. Turn and top each breast with two tablespoons of or . Place the pan in a 170°C oven for 10 minutes to finish cooking duck to medium.
- Cook in with some fresh thyme. Fry and add to the cooked lentils. Drizzle with and serve with cooked sliced duck breast or legs.
- Serve cooked duck breasts or legs with , or .
- Thinly slice cooked duck breasts and serve on top of a bed of , roasted vine tomatoes and snow peas. Drizzle with and top with shavings of .
- Make a paste with toasted , finely chopped rosemary, garlic, sea salt and . Rub into the scored skin of duck breasts or legs and marinate for one hour before cooking.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.