Smoked paprika tomato sauce
- Spread JLC Paprika Tomato Sauce thickly over fish fillets, wrap in tinfoil and bake in moderate oven until cooked.
- Lightly pan fry some sliced chorizo, finely chopped onion and garlic for about five minutes. Add JLC Paprika Tomato Sauce and heat through. Add cooked and drained . Toss to coat. Serve with grated and chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Make a dip with JLC Paprika Tomato Sauce combined with 100g crumbled , ¼ cup sour cream, 2 Tbsp , salt and pepper to season. Beat till creamy and serve scattered with torn basil leaves.
- Sear tuna briefly and slice. Toss with , JLC Paprika Tomato Sauce and a drizzle of .
- Make delicious tomato bread by toasting sliced Turkish pide on both sides. Spread liberally with the JLC Paprika Tomato Sauce, drizzle liberally with and salt. Arrange and/or on pieces of tomato bread. Serve.
There are no products matching the selection.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.