Italians traditionally use this delicious oil to intensify mushroom flavours in risotto, pasta dishes and to add a touch of luxury to mashed potato, polenta and pizza.
- Wrap asparagus spears with . Brush lightly with . Either flash under a grill or quickly barbeque. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over truffle oil and some .
- Blanch broccoli or cauliflower florets for 5 minutes. Arrange on a baking tray. Drizzle over the truffle oil. Top with breadcrumbs and a grating of . Bake in the oven on high till crisp and golden.
- Dress drained and rinsed with a dressing made from 1 Tbsp truffle oil and 3 Tbsp of whisked together. Crumble over some crisped and chopped parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
- Place 500g of small, new potatoes which have been scrubbed and quartered with a thinly sliced large onion in a roasting pan. Pour over 3 Tbsp of olive oil. Season. Shake well. Cook for 40 minutes at 180°C or until potatoes are lightly browned and cooked through. Sprinkle well with truffle oil. Toss to coat. Serve.
- For a special breakfast or supper, cook scrambled eggs your favourite way, folding through a good drizzle of truffle oil just before serving.
- Cut chunks of and drizzle with truffle oil. Serve as an antipasto-superb!
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.