Sabato Pronto Rosso
- Spread a generous layer of Sabato pronto rosso over a . Top with a few slices of , fresh rocket leaves and dot with slices of mozarella. Bake in a hot oven for 25 mins, or until golden and melted.
- Roast new potatoes, quartered red and yellow capsicums, red onions and eggplant and about 6 peeled cloves of garlic with a lug of and a bunch of fresh thyme. These will be cooked after about 50 minutes. Just before serving add a Tbsp of Sabato Pronto Rosso to the pan and mix so that all of the vegetables are dressed. Good with steak, pork chops, roast chicken.
- Combine sliced cooked lamb fillets or chicken with Sabato pronto rosso and toss through al dente cooked , top with chopped parsley and .
- Sear seafood in olive oil and toss with Sabato pronto rosso. Serve as an entrée on crispy salad greens.
- Slice , chopped , 2 tsp Sabato pronto rosso and fresh herbs, mix through cooked – season and moisten with the oil from the tomatoes and a dash of
- Spread a thin layer of Sabato pronto rosso over a , layer over , , and . Bake in a hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Use Sabato pronto rosso as a rub for salmon, , or lamb. Rub into the flesh about 1 hour before BBQing to allow the flavours to infuse.
There are no products matching the selection.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.