Emiliani Apple Must Vinegar
- Use as a dressing for beetroot, beans or asparagus.
- Use to deglaze the pan when sautéeing veal, poultry, seafood & pork.
- Place a whole chicken on a bed of roughly chopped carrot, leek, celery and fresh thyme - pour over ¾ cup of with 2 Tbsp Emiliani apple must vinegar and bake covered - remove cover to brown the bird at the end of cooking, strain and boil down liquid to sauce consistency.
- Caramelise onions in brown sugar and add Emiliani apple must vinegar to taste.
- Sauté prawns, add 2 Tbsp Emiliani apple must vinegar and cook until prawns are pink. Whisk in chopped for a delicious butter sauce.
- Roast leeks or fennel and dress with Emiliani apple must vinegar, walnut oil and currants
- Sear duck breasts, drizzle with Emiliani apple must vinegar - add to a salad of , , sliced celery - pile onto watercress and dress with Emiliani Apple must vinegar and .
- Make a simple salad with lightly blanched cauliflower florets, sweetcorn kernels, , a little chilli and dress with Emiliani apple must vinegar and .
- Combine with apple juice or fresh orange juice and marinate pork or fish before barbecuing.
- Cook with winter fruit and caster sugar in the microwave for delicious stewed fruit.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.