What to do with JLC smoked paprika tomato sauce...
What do do with JLC smoked paprika tomato sauce...
- Spread thickly over fish fillets, wrap in tinfoil and bake in moderate oven until cooked.
- Lightly pan fry some sliced chorizo, finely chopped onion and garlic for about five minutes. Add and heat through. Add cooked and drained . Toss to coat. Serve with grated and chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Make a dip with paprika tomato sauce combined with crumbled , ¼ cup sour cream, 2 Tbsp , salt and pepper to season. Beat till creamy and serve scattered with torn basil leaves.
- Sear tuna briefly and slice. Toss with , paprika tomato sauce and a drizzle of .
- Make delicious tomato bread by toasting sliced Turkish pide on both sides. Spread liberally with the paprika tomato sauce, drizzle liberally with and salt. Arrange and/or on pieces of tomato bread. Serve.
- Mix a good dollop into beef or lamb mince and use in meatballs, meatloaf or burger patties.
- Serve on the side of your favourite .
- Add a big spoonful to your favourite casserole or soup to boost the flavours.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.