What to do with Callipo Nduja...
What to do with Callipo Nduja
- Add to steamed mussels or barbequed seafood.
- Stir through meatball mixes, Bolognese sauce, braises or paella.
- Warm and dilute with and use as a dressing for steamed or roasted vegetables e.g. cauliflower, broccoli, green beans or starchy vegetable salads.
- Use on bruschetta topped with melted cheese.
- Depending on your personal Scoville scale, stir around one teaspoon into one cup for a spicy and tangy antipasto dip.
- Stir it through for a southern Italian traditional combo. Add , and .
- Stir into grain or rice dishes.
- Stir into a cheese sauce for extra heat.
- Use it as a base or ingredient for your next pizza.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.