What to do with JLC capsicum chilli jam...
What to do with capsicum chilli jam...
- Heat together ½ cup and 2-3 Tbsp . Toss through freshly-cooked brussel sprouts, green beans or blanched asparagus.
- Perfect with homemade sweetcorn fritters.
- Make your favourite meatballs, mini size, and thread them onto long knotted bamboo picks. Drizzle with heated capsicum chilli jam.
- Add chopped fresh coriander and lime juice and use as a dipping sauce for BBQ prawns or skewered chicken.
- Take a packet of Sabato mini pastry cases. Put a heaped tsp creme fraiche or mascarpone in each. Place a scallop on top. Cover with a whin layer or capsicum chilli jam and heat through in a moderate oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve alongside a classic big breakfast.
- Grease medium or large muffin tins. Line with . Fill with a mixture of diced Akaroa salmon and capsicum chilli jam, season with salt and pepper. Place a puff pastrylid on top. Bake at 180ºC for 12-15 minutes.
- Fill a platter, small or large, with freshly-smoked seafood such as or smoked mussels. Place a bowl of capsicum chilli jam in the centre and serve.
Crème Fraiche is a rich cream that is naturally soured. It has a tangy flavor that is wonderfully smooth and velvety. The subtle flavour makes it perfect for both sweet and savoury dishes, and it does not curdle if heated so can be used in sauces and cooking.
Having grown up with his Cypriot mother's homemade cheese, Michael Matsis thought the rest of New Zealand should be let in on the secret - thus Zany Zeus was born! Zany Zeus continue to supply delicious Mediterranean-style cheese and cultured dairy offerings.
Origin: New Zealand
Please read ourwhen ordering cheese. We cannot deliver chilled goods to Rural Delivery addresses.Learn More$6.50108 -
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.