What to do with JLC capsicum chilli jam...
What to do with capsicum chilli jam...
- Heat together ½ cup and 2-3 Tbsp . Toss through freshly-cooked brussel sprouts, green beans or blanched asparagus.
- Perfect with homemade sweetcorn fritters.
- Make your favourite meatballs, mini size, and thread them onto long knotted bamboo picks. Drizzle with heated capsicum chilli jam.
- Add chopped fresh coriander and lime juice and use as a dipping sauce for BBQ prawns or skewered chicken.
- Take a packet of Sabato mini pastry cases. Put a heaped tsp creme fraiche or mascarpone in each. Place a scallop on top. Cover with a whin layer or capsicum chilli jam and heat through in a moderate oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve alongside a classic big breakfast.
- Grease medium or large muffin tins. Line with . Fill with a mixture of diced Akaroa salmon and capsicum chilli jam, season with salt and pepper. Place a puff pastrylid on top. Bake at 180ºC for 12-15 minutes.
- Fill a platter, small or large, with freshly-smoked seafood such as or smoked mussels. Place a bowl of capsicum chilli jam in the centre and serve.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.