Join Our Team
We are interested in employing people who are enthusiastic, hard working, energetic and passionate about good food. From time to time we require new people to join the Sabato team and will post details of positions available below.
To apply for any of the roles listed take the time to produce a cover letter that reflects who you are and why you want the position.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with warehousing experience that is looking for a chance to grow in an industry that they are enthusiastic about.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, and your duties will be varied. You will be reliable, with a great attitude and plenty of initiative, and will be a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail.
The role is based at our Mt Eden premises and is a full-time salaried role with working hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. We offer a great team atmosphere and working environment, and generous staff discounts.
Your key responsibilities and tasks would include:
- Accurately hand picking and packing gourmet foods, including chilled and fragile items
- Devanning and processing inwards goods
- Regular stocktaking
- General warehouse duties
- Providing cover for delivery driver when required (must be able to drive a manual)
Your background, experience and attributes will include:
- Warehousing experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of physical fitness
- A fork hoist licence, would be an adventage
- Full, clean driver's license, must be able to drive a manual
Must be eligible to work in NZ long-term.
If this job sounds like you, please apply through Seek using the 'FIND OUT MORE' button below and attach your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are the best person for this role.