6 Pizza Topping Ideas...
Try these pizza topping ideas with homemade or ready-made pizza bases. Bake in a hot oven until golden and melted.
- Spread a generous layer of any Sabato pasta sauce over the pizza base. Top with a few slices of prosciutto , fresh rocket and dot with slices of buffalo mozzarella.
- Arrange crumbled blue cheese and sliced piquillos or pepper drops on the pizza base. Drizzle with Pons garlic extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Smear a spoonful of Sabato pesto all'arrabbiata over a pizza base. Top with thinly sliced onion, sliced salame Milano, Salvagno pitted olives and dot with buffalo mozzarella.
- Spread Sabato hot artichoke bruschetta over the pizza base. Top with sliced prosciutto and Sabato semi-dried cherry tomatoes. Finish with buffalo mozzarella and rocket.
- Top a pizza base with Sabato porcini crema. Add sliced red onion, garlic and lots of finely sliced button mushrooms. Top with your favourite cheese and finish with truffle spray.
- Spread a generous layer of Sabato puttanesca pasta sauce over the pizza base. Top with sliced chorizo troncal, Pons capers and dot with crumbled feta.