7 Ways to Use Sabato Pestos...
We stock a wide range of pesto especially made for us in Italy. Enjoy these fabulous and convenient ideas to make the most of your jar…
- Fold any Sabato pesto through pasta, rice, lentils, Girolomoni farro, or El Navarrico chickpeas or white beans.
- Try using as a base for delicious homemade pizzas – simply thin with extra virgin olive oil (EVO) and spread over a before adding your toppings.
- Brush a sheet of flaky puff pastry with any of the Sabato pestos. Dust with finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano and cut into squares or thin strips and twist. Bake for 10 minutes in 180°C oven.
- Boil some potatoes, cool and quarter. Drain some white beans and toss them together with one of the Sabato pestos - you may need to thin it with a splash of EVO. Add seared chorizo, Callipo tuna or crisped Serrano ham if desired.
- Add to a roll, panini or sandwich with Sabato aioli or mayonnaise for extra flavour.
- Dollop on crostini & garnish with Pons capers or El Navarrico sliced piquillo pimientos.
- Make a flavourful dip by blending El Navarrico chickpeas or white beans, Sabato pesto, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and EVO until smooth. Serve with crudités, fresh bread and Line’s knækbrød crackers.