How to Use Callipo Nduja...
Callipo nduja is a powerful blend of their own estate-farmed pork meat, fat, Calabrian chilli peppers, salt and olive oil, resulting in a rich, spreadable salami-like paste. Nduja has a vast array of uses from being a condiment to an ingredient or the main hero! Here are some ideas to make the most of your nduja.
- Add to steamed mussels or barbequed seafood.
- Stir through meatball mixes, Bolognese sauce, braises or paella.
- Warm and dilute with EVO and use as a dressing for steamed or roasted vegetables e.g. cauliflower, broccoli, green beans or starchy vegetable salads.
- Depending on your personal Scoville scale, stir around one teaspoon Callipo nduja into one cup Sabato egg mayonnaise for a spicy and tangy antipasto dip.
- Stir it through La Genuina pasta for a southern Italian traditional combo. Add Salvagno pitted olives, Pinoli pine nuts and Pons capers.
- Stir into grain or rice dishes, or roast with El Navarrico Chickpeas.
- Stir into a cheese sauce for extra heat.
- Use nduja on bruschetta topped with melted cheese.
- Use it as a base or ingredient for your next pizza.