How to Use Giusti Balsamic Vinegar...
Giusti has been a part of the Sabato family for over 25 years. Their premium balsamic vinegar is a product of tradition and passion perfected over the last four centuries. Today, their balsamic vinegars are unrivalled as they are produced in over 1000 aged barrels - many of them over 200 years old! With a history and integrity as strong as theirs, Giusti is continuing to be one of the best balsamic producers in the world. Here are some ways to enjoy Giusti balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle over cooked beef, chicken, lamb, veal or fish, or cured prosciutto or carpaccio.
- Serve with oysters.
- Drizzle over a good Parmigiano Reggiano or other cheese.
- Drizzle over fresh tomatoes.
- Use as a dip for bread or raw vegetables - with or without extra virgin olive oil (EVO).
- Use on grilled, baked or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a salad dressing - with or without EVO.
- Drizzle onto vegetable or bean soups.
- Use to deglaze a hot pan for an easy sauce - add cream for extra richness.
- Use in sauces or salsas e.g. green sauce, mayonnaise, tomato sugo.
- Add a few drops to berry fruit or melon to bring out their sweetness.