Easy Eating Ideas with Potatoes...
At Sabato, we love to create delicious sides, tapas and salads. Using our versatile varieties of pesto, mayonnaise, bruschetta and oil you can transform simple produce into something fabulous. Allow us to demonstrate this, five ways, using the remarkable 'spud'.
- Dress warm boiled baby potatoes with pan-fried Salvagno pitted olives and a generous helping of Sabato caper bruschetta. Garnish with lightly toasted Pinoli pine nuts and freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- Dress warm boiled potatoes with Callipo tuna and accompanying olive oil, toss in drained Pons capers. Serve with a dollop of Sabato yuzu mayonnaise. Capers can be pan-fried in EVO for added flavour.
- Fry whole or chopped Pedrazzoli pancetta in a hot pan until crisp. Dress warmed boiled potatoes with the pancetta and its fat, then add a drizzle of Sabato classic French dressing. Garnish with chopped Hazelz hazelnuts and Italian parsley.
- Pan-fry pre-boiled potatoes with a generous splash of EVO until golden and crispy. Combine potatoes and Sabarot yellow pepper drops with a drizzle of Sabato smoky Spanish dressing. Garnish with Italian parsley.
- Pan-fry pre-boiled potatoes with EVO until golden and crispy. Combine potatoes with sliced El Navarrico pimientos and Ortiz anchovies. Make sure you include the delicious oil of the anchovies to further enhance the flavour and serve with a dollop of Sabato garlic aioli.