What to do with JLC Moroccan chutney...
What to do with Moroccan chutney...
- Mix with and serve alongside lamb..
- Season and grill chicken thighs. Meanwhile, finely dice an avocado, a just-ripe mango or ½ a prince melon. Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lime and finely chopped mint. Combine with ½ cup and serve over the chicken.
- Dredge fish fillets in seasoned Fry in until golden brown on both sides. Combine ½ cup Moroccan chutney, 2 Tbsp , 3 Tbsp , 2 Tbsp (rinsed) and 2 Tbsp of currants, and spoon over the fish. Scatter with and chopped Italian parsley and serve.
- Wonderful in a sandwich made from potato sourdough or pidé with and cheese, finished with crisp cos lettuce or microgreens.
- Delicious served on the side of your favourite frittata or quiche recipe.
- Puree and use a glaze for poultry or meats before roasting.
- Make gourmet cheese on toast - grill your favourite cheese on thick slices of sourdough and top with a good dollop of Moroccan chutney.
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.