What to do with Mayonnaise & Aioli...
Made from the best ingredients available, including fresh free-range eggs, champagne vinegar, riesling verjuice and Dijon mustard, with no artificial preservatives.
Sabato Harissa Mayonnaise...
- Serve as a dipping sauce with chunky potato or kumara chips.
- Use as a dressing for potato salad. Cook red baby potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and toss with , , crumbled and . Serve warm or cold.
- Serve as a condiment with lamb chops. Marinate the lamb chops in a mixture of , crushed garlic and fresh rosemary, then barbeque. Serve alongside.
- Toast fresh slider buns. Spread with , top with a small piece of pan fried fish, baby cos lettuce and a squeeze of lemon. Makes delicious party food.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for calamari. Cut squid into slices and toss in flour. Deep fry until tender (be careful not to overcook) and serve with .
- Use as a dressing for a slaw using shredded green and red cabbage, finely sliced red onion and julienned carrot. Serve as a salad alongside pork ribs glazed with .
Sabato Yuzu Mayonnaise...
- Soak wooden skewers in water for an hour. Thread fresh prawns onto the skewers and sprinkle with a pinch of or brush with . Barbecue & place in a serving dish alongside a bowl of .
- Steam green vegetables such as asparagus, bok choi or beans. Season with or and serve with
- Poach boneless and serve with crisp lettuce leaves or other salad greens. Dress with a generous dollop of .
- Combine 2 tsp cornflour and 2 tsp on a plate and season. Add white fish and turn to coat in the mixture. In a fry pan heat 2 Tbsp of and cook for 5-8 mins, turning occasionally. Serve with chunky hand-cut fries and .
Sabato Truffle Mayonnaise...
- Steam or chargrill asparagus and serve truffle mayo alongside.
- Try as a condiment with French fries.
- Use as a dressing for a potato salad - with a twist!
- Serve on a platter with vegetable crudites or as a dip.
- Try smothered between toasted ciabatta with fresh rocket, tomatoes and rare steak for a gourmet steak sandwich.
- Use for a classic egg sandwich.
Sabato Egg Mayonnaise...
- Steam fresh prawns. Place in a serving dish and drizzle with a little . Blend with . Place a bowlful in the middle of the serving dish and tuck in.
- Gently cook your favourite shellfish in a little and a splash of or white wine. Blend (sweet, bittersweet or hot) with to taste. Dollop a little onto each shellfish and serve.
Sabato Tartare Mayonnaise...
- Pile some onto half an avocado and top with and a sprinkling of
- As a dipping sauce for BBQ king prawns
- Dollop on pan-fried snapper
- Combine with drained and use as a dip or sandwich spread
- Pasta salad with seafood and dressing
Sabato Garlic Aioli...
- Add to salad dressings
- Mix through or tuna and use as a sandwich filling
- Delicious in potato salad. Boil unpeeled baby red jacket potatoes. Finely dice some and and add to . Stir through the potatoes and serve hot or cold
- Blend 1 tsp of finely diced with 2 Tbsp of . Thin it a little with some warm water. Let cool, then mix through and microgreens
- Purée 3 Tbsp . Blend through ½ cup . Add some if you like.
- Mix with , drizzle with and serve as a dipping sauce with barbecued prawns.
- Add a little and serve with some empanadas.
- Serve alongside , or
Please confirm that
you are 18 years or over.
If you're under 18 we can't
allow you to purchase alcohol.